Thanks to the University of St Andrews Library we are now able to host images of the Lade Braes from their extensive photographic archive.
These photos were previously accessible from our site on the pages which they relate to. They are now part of our historic photos gallery.
Law Mill would still be a working mill in the photos of 1900. There are also two photos taken from almost identical spots (looking west towards Law Mill cottage) but 62 years apart.
These digital images are used courtesy of the University of St Andrews Library.